Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay—with a professionally narrated tour of more than 50 storied landmarks. We’ll cover over 13 miles on the Big Bay, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others. As we sail, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video, and our fully stocked snack bar is always open.
1 and 2 hour Harbor Cruises with 7 departures daily!
One Hour South and One Hour North Bay Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure:
• 13-mile tour of the north or south bay.
• More than 20 landmarks, historic sites and environmental interest points
Two Hour Full Bay Cruise:
• Includes all the sights of the North and South Bay Cruises!
• More than 50 landmarks, historic sites and environmental interest points
• 25-mile tour of the North and South Bay
All Cruises Include:
• Onboard experts providing a live, professional narration
• Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating with climate controlled indoor viewing and spacious outer decks
• Snack bar including full bar with adult beverages
• Souvenir boarding photos available for purchase
• Onboard exhibit featuring environmental and green facts and features on San Diego Bay, as well as local marine wildlife.
DAILY CRUISE SCHEDULE: (Sea lions sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route.)
1-hour tours: 10:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:45 PM, 3 PM, 4:15 PM, *5:30 PM
2-hour tours: 10:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:00 PM, *4:15 PM
*Summer only. North Bay Routes in bold
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
Harbor Cruises board at San Diego Navy Float 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA